Due to a global health concerns over COVID-19 (coronavirus) 2020 PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland has been canceled. Purchased tickets are still valid for the new date of the event – May 15th 2021.
Due to fans safety and the fact that currently it is not formally possible that competitions could be watched by over 55 thousand viewers on August 8th at PGE Narodowy we have decided, in agreement with FIM, BSI and facility operator PL.2012+, that every sold ticket will be valid in 2021 – said Michał Sikora, President of the Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Federation. The competition will take place on May 15th. In our opinion it is the best solution from this difficult situation. Also because of the amount of time which is required to organize a World Championship competition we think that it is the best solution to move the event to the next year. Furthermore, we do not want that only 25 percent of ticket holders could watch the competition because the remaining 75 percent of them could feel disappointed – finished Michał Sikora.
The Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Federation informs that all tickets are still valid (VIP GOLD, SILVER, PREMIUM, Skyboxes, invitations and competition prizes) for the new date – May 15th 2021. There is no need to exchange them or authorize and confirm.
Tickets refund will be possible from 22.06.2020 to 03.07.2020 by return form available on https://www.kupbilet.pl/ . After filling it PZM will have 180 days to refund by money transfer (in accordance with the Act of 31 March 2020 amending the Act on special solutions related to the prevention, and eradication of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them, as well as some other acts)
Absence of filled form from 22.06.2020 to 03.07.2020 will lead to transfer of ticket validity for 2021 PZM Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland. All returned tickets will be in the general sale, about which PZM will inform in a separate message.
Procedure of online tickets return
- Log in at https://www.kupbilet.pl/
- Find your reservation to cancel the ticket (my account/orders)
- Create a refund request (reservation details / orders:
Step 1. for submitting a refund application: choose seats to cancel and get refund
Step 2. for submitting a refund application: fill in the details
Step 3. (the last one) for submitting a refund application: confirm by clicking on link
Ticket holders who will go to direct sales outlets (EMPIK, KOLPORTER) must have purchased tickets with them. Tickets can be returned only at the point of purchase. It should be documented that the tickets were bought at a given point (the receipt or / and the code of the point where the ticket was purchased, which is on the ticket). Tickets return will be open from 22.06.2020 to 03.07.2020.
Support: +48 703 400 997 (payable) 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
+48 32 32 31 000 (10:00 am – 4:00 pm).
PZM WARSAW FIM SPEEDWAY GRAND PRIX TO RETURN IN 2021
Due to global health concerns and crowd restrictions in Poland in light of COVID-19, the 2020 PZM Warsaw FIM Speedway Grand Prix of Poland, scheduled to take place on 8 August, has been postponed and will return on 15 May 2021.
This decision was made in consultation with the Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Federation, FIM, BSI Speedway and facility operator PL.2012+, with the health and safety of fans, riders and staff remaining the top priority.
Paul Bellamy, Managing Director & SVP of Motorsports, IMG, said: “Although we are disappointed to not be returning to Warsaw in 2020, we are looking forward to another world-class event at the PGE Narodowy on 15 May 2021.
“We hope to return to 2020 world championship action as soon as possible and will be sharing more detail on this in the coming weeks.”