Eleague Manager – Terms and Regulations
“ELEAGUE MANAGER” MOBILE GAME TERMS AND REGULATIONS (hereinafter: “the Game”) – 31.03.2023 –
I. General provisions.
- Game Organiser.
Ekstraliga Żużlowa sp. z o.o. (Speedway Extraleague) with its registered office in Bydgoszcz at Jana Pestalozziego 3 Street (85-095 Bydgoszcz), listed with the District Court in Bydgoszcz, 13th Commercial Department, under the number KRS 0000264778, Taxpayer No.: 554-269-43-84 (hereinafter: “Organiser”), which is a company managing a professional speedway league, i.e. PGE Extrealeague competitions for the Polish Speedway Squad Championships.
- The official media patron of the Game.
Wirtualna Polska Media Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw at Żwirki i Wigury 16 Street (02-092 Warsaw), entered in the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the CapitaCity of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000580004.
- Type of Game.
A mobile speedway game of a sports nature combining elements of real participation of speedway Riders in PGE Extraleague 2023 Games with virtual elements.
- Formula of Game.
Online version of Game – available as part of the PGE Extraleague mobile application.
In the Game, the Player runs a virtual speedway Squad (Squad) in the PGE Extraleague mobile application, which can be downloaded to mobile deviceshttps://speedwayekstraliga.pl/spolka-ekstraliga/pge-ekstraliga-aplikacja-mobilna/.
To participate in the Game, the Player must log in to the current and latest version of the PGE Extraleague mobile application by providing the login data indicated therein and accepting these Regulations and express the consents provided in these Regulations for the processing of Player’s personal data. The Game may be participated by adult natural persons with full legal capacity, except for: employees of the Organiser and other persons directly involved in the preparation and implementation of the Game, as well as members of their immediate family (immediate family members are understood as: ascendants, descendants, siblings, spouses, parents of the spouses and persons in relation to adoption) as well as Players, trainers, managers and directors of PGE Extraleague 2023 Squads.
The Game Organiser reserves the right to update the PGE Extraleague mobile application during the Campaign as part of the Game, which is a condition for the proper functioning of the Game. The Player is obliged to regularly update the PGE Extraleague mobile application.
The Game Organiser is not responsible for technical conditions related to, among others, a lack of update of the PGE Extraleague mobile application by the Player, the quality of the Internet connection available to the Player or the quality and version of the software and equipment used by the Player.
- Game Calendar (PGE Extraleague 2023):
The Game will be available as part of the PGE Extraleague mobile application after it is updated and the 2023 Campaign will last until end of the PGE Extraleague 2023 season.
- Round 08-09.04.2023
- Round 14-16.04.2023
- Round 21-23.04.2023
- Round 28-30.04.2023
- Round 05-07.05.2023
- Round 19-21.05.2023
- Round 26-28.05.2023
- Round 04.06 & 25.06.2023
- Round 09-11.06.2023
- Round 16-18.06.2023
- Round 30.06-02.07.2023
- Round 07-09.07.2023
- Round 21-23.07.2023
- Round 04-06.08.2023
- Round 13.08.2023
- Round 20.08.2023
- Round 27.08.2023
- Round 10.09.2023
- Round 17.09.2023
- Round 23-24.09.2023
- Game Glossary.
The terms/wording used in the Game and in these Regulations stand for:
Bonuses – small points for wins/losses of club teams in the 2023 PGE Ekstraliga represented by Riders in Teams.
Leagues – division of the classification into League A and League B.
Challenge – a form of gaining an additional amount of SPEEDCASH to a Rider’s Budget (one Challenge is available for one Round, and the Challenge does not renew after the Round ends).
Budget – SPEEDCASH number that is available to the Player during the Campaign.
Captain – rider in the team, who is marked by “C”, his bonus points are double counted.
Red card (“R”) – a penalty for a Rider, in the event of particularly reprehensible unsportsmanlike or dangerous riding of the Rider and in case of particularly reprehensible actions or behaviour of a Rider in PGE Extraleague 2023, awarded by the referee of PGE Extraleague 2023, included in the match report.
Squad – eight Riders with order numbers 1-8 designated to the match Squad by the Player (from his Team), whose points are included in the classification. A Calculated Match Average (CMA) limit and the principle of Squad building in accordance with these Game Rules apply to the Squad. The Squad is selected (designated) by the Player from the Team.
Speedway Extraleague (SE) – a company managing league Games of the highest class in Polish speedway – PGE Extraleague.
Player – participant of the Game.
Team – ten Riders, which the Player selects by joining the Game and from which he then selects (designates) the Squad.
Game Calendar/PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar – the match dates of PGE Extraleague 2023 and dates of individual Rounds in the Game.
Campaign – duration of Game.
Set of bonus-free points – the number of running wins, corresponding to the number of starts in the PGE Extraleague 2023 match (minimum three running wins in three races).
Set of bonus points – the number of wins with Bonus Points corresponding to the number of runs in a PGE Extraleague 2023 match in a minimum of three races, e.g. 3.3.2 * or 3.2 *, 2 * etc. (* – bonus).
CMA – Calculated Match Average. Calculated on the basis of IA (Individual Average) multiplied by 4.
Transfer list – a list of Riders available in the Game who are registered and approved for competitions in PGE Extraleague 2023, in accordance with the regulations of these Games. A Player can purchase Riders from the Transfer List to the Team. Each Player has their SPEEDCASH value assigned on the transfer list. The Organiser decides about placing Riders on the Transfer List and the SPEEDCASH value of Riders.
Best time of day – the shortest time over the distance of four laps of the speedway track achieved by the Rider during a given match.
Transfer window – period specified as to the day and time during which the Player may Buy Riders for the Team and Sell Riders from the Team of a given Player in the Game.
Warning – designation in the match report of PGE Extraleague 2023 as “!”, i.e. a warning given to a Rider in PGE Extraleague 2023 for hindering the start in accordance with the referee decision.
PGE Extraleague – name of the highest-class league competition in Polish speedway (in the 2023 season – PGE Extraleague 2023).
Match protocol – official document containing the results of the PGE Extraleague 2023 match.
Exceeding the 2-minute limit – designation in the match report of PGE Extraleague 2023 as “M”. Exceeding the allowed time of 2 minutes by the Rider to prepare for the start in the race from turning on the green light results in exclusion from the race in PGE Extraleague 2023 matches.
Bonus point – a point received by the Rider in speedway Squad races, if he took the 2nd place (if the Rider from the same Squad won and the Rider from the opposite Squad reached the 3rd place) or the 3rd place in the race (if the Rider from the same Squad took the 2nd place, and the Rider from another Squad came in 4th place).
Best Rider of the Match – a Rider in PGE Extraleague 2023 who received the highest number of fans’ votes expressed as a percentage in the PGE Extraleague mobile application.
Round – matches played in accordance with the PGE Extraleague 2023 calendar.
ARP/IA – Average run point/Individual average – the sum of points and Bonus Points scored on the track divided by the number of runs in which the Rider took part, including runs not completed in PGE Extraleague 2023.
SPEEDCASH – virtual currency of the Game. During the Campaign, the Player accumulates it as part of the Budget on his Game account. SPEEDCASH is used for Buying/Selling Riders during a Transfer Window and CMA packages.
Rider Sale – the Player is removed from the Team by the Rider during the Game Transfer Window. The Player receives as much SPEEDCASH as the Rider is worth for selling the Rider, when removed from the Team by the Player.
TOP 5 of the month – classification, consisting of five best scoring Riders after a given calendar month of PGE Extraleague 2023. The TOP 5 of the month is created in April. May, June, July, August, September. The TOP 5 of the month is classified according to the rules in order: first the number of points scored by the Rider in PGE Extraleague 2023 in a given month, then in the case of equality: the number of bonuses in PGE Extraleague 2023 in a given month, the number of first, second, third and fourth places of the Rider in PGE Extraleague 2023 in a given month. In the case of an equal number of the abovementioned, the principle of ex aequo classification applies.
Exclusion – designation in the match report of PGE Extraleague 2023 as “W”, i.e. a Rider who committed an offense as per the referee’s decision in a match of PGE Extraleague 2023 and could not start in the race rerun or until the end of the competition.
Exclusion for touching the tapes – a “T” mark in the match report of PGE Extraleague 2023, i.e. touching the start tape by the Rider after turning on the green light by the referee. This Rider may not start in the race rerun.
Rider Purchase – acquiring a Rider to the Team by a Player during the Transfer Window in the Game, by using a given number of the Player’s SPEEDCASH within the Budget from his account.
Rider – a person practicing speedway in PGE Extraleague 2023, having a Rider’s license entitling him to participate in the competition.
National Rider (POL) –a Rider with Polish citizenship and Polish “Ż” license.
National Rider – senior (PL) – a Rider with Polish citizenship and Polish “Ż” license,
who is over 21 years of age.
Domestic youth Rider (POL U21) – A Rider whose maximum age is 21, where: the maximum age ends on the last day of the year in which the Rider reached the maximum age in PGE Extraleague 2023.
Foreign Rider (INT) – A Rider without Polish citizenship or having Polish citizenship and at the same time the citizenship of a country whose national (home) speedway federation has agreed to sign a contract and take part in competitions in PGE Extraleague 2023, representing the colours of the speedway club in PGE Extraleague 2023.
Rider under 23 of age (U23) – A Rider (domestic, youth or foreign) whose maximum age is 23, where: the maximum age ends on the last day of the year in which the Rider reached the maximum age in PGE Extraleague 2023.
Rider under 24 of age (U24) – A Rider (domestic, youth or foreign) whose maximum age is 24, where: the maximum age ends on the last day of the year in which the Rider reached the maximum age in PGE Extraleague 2023.
Yellow card (“Y”) – a penalty for a Rider if he behaves or acts improperly, dishonestly or unsportsmanlike during the run in PGE Extraleague 2023, awarded by the referee of PGE Extraleague 2023, included in the match report.
- General rules of the Game.
– The Player creates on his account in the PGE Extraleague mobile application one unique Squad assigned to his login. The verification of the Player’s account takes place after creating a team in the 2023 campaign. If there has been a created team in the 2023 campaign, the Player does verifications making the first transaction or create the first squad of the Team in the 2023 campaign
– Teams established in earlier Campaigns are active in the 2023 Campaign only in terms of the Team name and archived point achievement/rankings. A Rider’s Point Achievement, Team Line-Up and Budget in any new Campaign are counted from zero upon confirmation of joining the Game.
– The Game takes place with real Riders participating in speedway Squads taking part in PGE Extraleague 2023 competitions.
– The currency of the Game is called SPEEDCASH and it is virtual.
– At the time of joining the Game, the Player selects his Team from the entire pool of registered Players for the PGE Extraleague 2023 Games. Riders registered for PGE Extraleague 2023 Games are also Riders available in the Game.
– The Game takes place within one Campaign until the day when the PGE Extraleague 2023 Games end.
– During the Game, new contracts are included in the PGE Extraleague 2023 competition season – Riders will be added to the Transfer List in the Game upon notification and approval of their contracts – in accordance with the PGE Extraleague 2023 competition regulations.
– The aim of the Game consists in the Squad of the given Player obtaining the highest number of points specified in these Regulations.
– After the end of the 2021 campaign, the final classification of the teams was divided into league “A” and league “B”. The last 5,000 teams in the final classification of the 2021 campaign will fall to league “B”. In the 2023 campaign, all teams that did not relegate will play in league “A”, and league “B” will be dedicated to relegated and all new teams. The rules of promotions and relegations in the 2024 campaign will be the same as above.
– The classification of Teams of League “A” (maximum 10000 Teams) and League “B” is available in the Game. Prior to Campaign 2023 – and after Campaign 2022 – the final classification of Teams was divided into League “A” and League “B”. The last 5,000 Teams in the final classification of the 2022 Campaign were relegated to League “B”. In the 2023 Campaign, all Teams that were not relegated play in League “A”, and the relegated Teams and all newly formed Teams for the 2023 Campaign play in League “B”. Assignment to Leagues requires a Rider to register a Team in accordance with the information provided by the Organiser in the Game by the deadline specified therein prior to Round 1 of PGE Ekstraliga 2023. The Organiser is not responsible for a Rider’s failure to register a Team for League “A” prior to the new Campaign 2023 and failure to update the PGE Ekstraliga mobile app. The Organiser does not send messages via email to Riders in relation to the 2023 Campaign entry deadlines. However, information published on the social media of the Game https://twitter.com/eliga_manager i https://www.facebook.com/EligaManager or as part of the publication in the news tab of the PGE Ekstraliga mobile app and on the speedwayekstraliga.pl website is binding. The rules for promotion and relegation in Campaign 2024 will be the same as defined above, i.e.:
- The last 5,000 Teams in the overall ranking of League “A” are relegated from League A to League “B” , the remaining League “A” teams will gain the right to play in League “A” in the next Campaign 2025,
- 5,000 Teams from places 1-5,000 in the overall ranking of League “B” will be promoted from League “B” to League “A”.
Riders are notified during the course of the Game on the PGE Ekstraliga mobile app of their ranking in the Classification on an ongoing basis after each Game Round.
In order to join the Game in each new Campaign within the “A” League, being entitled to do so, it is necessary to set up a Team in accordance with the fixtures of the Game, which is announced by the Organiser on the PGE Ekstraliga mobile app and on the speedwayekstraliga.pl website and on the social media of the Game https://twitter.com/eliga_manager and https://www.facebook.com/EligaManager.
If necessary, the completion of the League “A” Teams before the new Campaign, if all the Teams do not join the League “A” by the statutory deadline (if they are not notified according to the fixtures of the new Campaign before the new season), there shall be a completion of the League “A” Teams by using League “B” Teams, taking into account in the completion of the League “A” Teams the rankings of the Teams from the Campaign last completed in League “B” from places 5001 and onwards (until the number of all vacant places in League “A” has been completed).
All newly formed Teams in the Game before each new Campaign are entitled to participate in the Game in the “B” League.
- Rules for creating Squads in the Game.
– There is a CMA limit per Squad. The maximum CMA limit per Squad reported in the Game is 41 points. The CMA limit for a Squad may be changed by the Organiser during the Game, but no later than by the date and time of launching the possibility of registering the composition of Squads for a given PGE Extraleague 2023 Round.
– There is a CMA limit per Team. The maximum CMA limit for a Team entered in the Game is 41 points. Buying KSM is only possible at transfer windows. Only one of the three available packages can be purchased in the window at a time. Packages are available in the game once (each of the three additional CMA packages can be purchased once per team). CMA packages:
– 0,500 CMA for 1.000.000 SPEED CASH
– 1,000 CMA for 2.000.000 SPEED CASH
– 1,500 CMA for 3.000.000 SPEED CASH
– Squad CMA is calculated as the sum of the top 6 CMAS of Riders registered for the Squad.
– Rider CMA changes when a Rider starts in at least 4 races in the PGE Extraleague 2023 season, otherwise the CMA for the previous season is used in accordance with the classification list of PGE Extraleague 2023 Riders.
– In case of a Rider who did not get CMA in the ongoing season (did not take part in 4 races in his Squad in PGE Extraleague 2023) and did not start in the previous season, i.e. 2023, in any Polish club Speedway League, DM I league or DM II league, CMA is calculated according to the rules:
- a) Youth Rider – CMA 2.50 points
- b) Domestic Rider/Foreign Rider – CMA 6.50 points
– A Rider’s CMA cannot be less than 2.50 points
– A Rider coming from a lower league to PGE Extraleague 2023 has the following calculated CMA: IA divided by a factor of 1.3 (from the first league to PGE Extraleague) and IA divided by a factor of 1.6 (from the second league to PGE Extraleague).
– CMA is calculated only from the main part of the 2023 season of PGE Extraleague, DM I League and DM II League. For transfers in the PGE Extraleague 2023 season in the Game, CMA is counted only until the end of the main part, i.e. up to the 14th PGE Extraleague 2023 round (according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 calendar).
- Start of Game.
– Before starting a new Campaign, the Player (regardless of the date of joining the Game) has “0” SPEEDCASH on his account. The first selection of the Team is budgetless (costless, i.e. it does not diminish the budget of the given Player) and is not associated with the Transfer List.
– The Player selects 10 Riders for the Team. Obligatory 7 domestic Riders (including a minimum of 3 youth Players) and 3 foreign Riders. One rider in the team must be a U24 rider (rider age under 24).
– For a given Round, a Rider notifies a Team which consists of 8 Riders (including at least 5 National Riders, including 2 Youth Riders) and a substitute Rider notified with #8 (age of Rider under 23). One of the Riders on the team must be an U24 Rider (age of Rider under 24). The inclusion of Riders at numbers 1-4 in the team line-up is only a matter of order. Number 5 in is for the U24 Rider only. Numbers 6-7 are for Youth Riders only. Only the points of the Riders included in the team line -up for the match according to the Game Fixtures, and not in the Rider’s Team Line-Up itself, will count towards a Rider’s score.The scoring system of Players counts only in terms of Riders being part of the Squad for a match in accordance with the Game Calendar, and not in the Player’s Team itself.
– The submission of a Squad for a given Game Round takes place according the Game Calendar and rules:
- from 12:00 on Tuesdays before a given Round according to the Game Calendar
- until 16:00 on Fridays before a given Round according to the Game Calendar
- in case of starting the Game after 16:00 on Fridays before a given Round according to the Game Calendar, the Squad reported by the Player applies to the next Round according to the Game Calendar, in this case the CMA of Riders is counted on Tuesday until 12:00 for the previous round (postponed matches are not counted)
- In special cases, application dates may be changed by the Organizer
– Before each PGE Extraleague 2023 Round, a Player may make any number of changes to the Squad’s composition at any position, within the Team of his Squad and the regulation Game time for reporting the Squad. Not faster than from the 4th round of PGE Extraleague 2023, the Player may change the Team within transfers and according to the following rules: The Sales/Purchase of a Rider in the same category (Domestic Riders, Foreign Riders and Youth Riders) for SPEEDCASH from the Player’s account within his Budget. A Player cannot have less than 10 Riders in the Team.
– Once a Squad of a given Player is reported, in the event that the Player does not make changes to the Squad before further Rounds of PGE Extraleague 2023, it will remain in an unchanged composition until the end of the Campaign.
-The Purchase of a Rider in the Transfer Window means that after his joining to the Squad of a Player, such a Rider will CMA from the PGE Extraleague 2023 season.
– In the case of transfers (Purchase/Sale of a Rider), changes to the CMA of a given Player’s Team apply only to those Riders who are Purchased/Sold.
- Postponed matches.
– In the event of postponement of the PGE Extraleague 2023 match(es), it is not possible to submit Squads in the Game; notification in accordance with the original PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar applies.
In particularly justified cases (e.g. postponement of all matches of a given PGE Extraleague 2023 Round for one weekend), the Organiser has the right to re-launch reporting of Squads for the entire Round in the Game.
- SPEEDCASH virtual currency bonuses and fees.
Bonuses (SPEEDCASH “+”)
- Rider Points from a given Player’s Squad, earned in PGE Extraleague 2023, are converted into the Budget of a given Player, according to the rules:
|1 Rider Point||4,000 SPEEDCASH|
|1 Rider Bonus Point||2,000 SPEEDCASH|
- The points of a given Player’s Squad in a given Game Round consist of the points of 8 Riders in the given Player’s Squad, won in PGE Extraleague 2023 competitions, in accordance with the PGE Extraleague Calendar and match protocols.
- If a Rider is Sold from the Team during the Game, then his points in the Player’s Squad will be credited.
- SPEEDCASH bonuses:
|“+” of Player’s Riders||SPEEDCASH number to budget|
|Best Time of Day||2,000|
|A set of points with bonuses with a minimum number of starts equal in the match: at least 3 starts according to the rule: 9 (3), 12 (4), 15 (5) and 18 (6) and 21 (7 at ZZ)||4,000|
|A set of bonus-free points with a minimum number of starts equal in the match: at least 3 starts: 9 points, 12 points, 15 points, 18 points or 21 points||8,000|
|The Rider selected by the Player for the Squad in the PGE Extraleague 2023 match started in the 14th race
The “+” is counted at the moment when the Rider has participated and reached the finish line and in cases of touching the tape, exclusion, falling on his own fault, exceeding the limit of 2 minutes.
The “+” is not counted only if the Rider has fallen through no fault of his own and he is unable to race and the violator is excluded
|The Rider selected by the Player to be part of the Squad in the PGE Extraleague 2023 match started in the 15th race
The “+” is counted at the moment when the Rider has participated and reached the finish line and in cases of touching the tape, exclusion, falling on his own fault, exceeding the limit of 2 minutes.
The “+” is not counted only if the Rider has fallen through no fault of his own and he is unable to race and the violator is excluded
|Challenge Mode available 1 time per Round. Available when building a Team line-up for a given Round: it allows you to dispose a SPEEDCASH in one of the three available challenges (i.e. NCD of the selected Team Rider, a set of points with bonuses of the selected Team Rider, three or more bonuses in a match of the selected Team Rider) and double it||From 0 to 100,000 (a lost Challenge means no doubling of the SPEEDCASH amount allocated in the Challenge)|
|TOP 5 of the month – a classification, consisting of the five best scoring Riders in a given month||2,000 for each Rider|
- Fees (SPEEDCASH “-”):
During the given Game Rounds, the Player may lose SPEEDCASH (fees) according to the rules:
|“-” of Rider from Player’s Squad||Number of SPEEDCASH lost to the Budget|
|Touching the tape (T)||-2,000|
Exclusion for exceeding the limit of 2 minutes (M)
|Yellow card (Y)||-6,000|
|Red card (R)||-8,000|
- Sale/Purchase of Riders
– The Player may Sell/Purchase Riders only during the Transfer Window in accordance with these Regulations.
– After the transfer, the Player can edit the composition of his Team
– By selling a Rider, the Player maintains his points in the Game classification, which the Rider obtained until his Sale.
- Transfer windows
– Transfer windows apply in accordance with these Regulations. During Transfer Windows, the Player may change the composition of his Team – Purchase/Sell Riders.
– Transfers are made only as part of the Budget – based on the Transfer List.
Transfer windows in the Game (postponed matches do not affect the start date of the Transfer Window):
– for a period from 12:00 on Tuesday, until 15:00 on Friday after the calendar date of the 4rd Round of PGE Extraleague 2023 inclusive, in accordance with the Calendar of PGE Extraleague 2023.
– for a period from 12:00 on Tuesday, until 15:00 on Friday after the calendar date of the 7th Round of PGE Extraleague 2023 inclusive, in accordance with the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar.
– for a period from 12:00 on Tuesday, until 15:00 on Friday after the calendar date of the 10th Round of PGE Extraleague 2023 inclusive, in accordance with the Calendar of PGE Extraleague 2023.
– for a period from 12:00 on Tuesday, until 15:00 on Friday after the calendar day of the 14th round of the next PGE Extraleague 2023 inclusive, according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar.
– for a period from 12:00 on Tuesday, until 15:00 on Friday after the calendar day of the 16th round of the next PGE Extraleague 2023 inclusive, according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar.
The transfer list is created in accordance with the obtained points and the Rider’s value calculators. The Organiser may change the values of Riders, but not during ongoing Transfer windows.
In the case of postponed matches, the organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the transfer windows. Information of the change will be published on the official profiles of the game on Twitter https://twitter.com/eliga_manager and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EligaManager and on the official SE website https://speedwayekstraliga.pl/
Only during the current transfer window can a KSM package be purchased. One KSM package may be purchased during one Transfer Window.
- Converter of Rider value on Transfer List at start of the Game.
|12.00 – 8.84||x 0.24||240.000|
|8.83 – 8.04||x 0.20||200.000|
|8.03 – 6.84||x 0.17||170,000|
|6.83 – 5.64||x 0.14||140.000|
|5.63 – 4.01||x 0.12||120.000|
|4.00 and less||x 0.1||100.000|
- Classification and reward system for Squads in the Game.
– The classification of Squads in the Game is based on the points of individual Riders, reported to the composition of the Squad in a given Round according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar, added to the achievements of the Player’s Squad.
– Big points to the table of a given Player’s Squad:
2 points – The Player’s Squad in a given Round, according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar, scores a minimum of 46 points
1 point – The Player’s Squad in a given round, according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar, scores 45 points
0 point – The Player’s Squad in a given round, according to the PGE Extraleague 2023 Calendar, scores less than 45 points
– Bonuses (A Rider Team Rider in a real-life 2023 PGE Ekstraliga match records: T, D, M, W, u/U, yellow card, red card and/or points ranging from 0 to 21 points, meaning that in a Game the Rider’s Team receives/loses: +2 / – 2 Bonuses for a victory or defeat of a real team in a PGE Ekstraliga 2023 match. The balance of Bonuses counts only for 1 Rider present in a real squad in a PGE Ekstraliga 2023 match. A tie of a Team in the balance of Extras means 0.
– Minipoints to the table of a given Player’s Squad:
– The sum of points and bonus points in the PGE Extraleague 2023 match obtained by the Riders selected by the Player for their Squad in a given Round
– The Squads are ranked in the Game in order:
- Minipoints and bonus points to the table of Player’s Squad and Adds
- Bigpoints to the table of Player’s Squad
- In the case of an equal number of big points and minipoints in order:
- the sum of points of Youth Riders in a given Player’s Team, gained in PGE Extraleague 2023 by Riders of the given Player’s Squad.
- the number of first, second, third and fourth places won in PGE Extraleague 2023 by the Riders of a given Player’s Team.
III. Shorter time (counted in seconds) of the submission of a Player’s Squad in the Game (the shorter the time, the higher the Player’s Squad rank in the classification). Principle of counting: Player’s last reported Squad before the start of the round.
Conversion of Squad Results.
– Game results are updated according to the results of PGE Extraleague 2023 matches available in the PGE Extraleague mobile application. The Organiser reserves that within 24 hours after the end of the full PGE Extraleague 2023 Round, and in the case of postponed matches – 24 hours after the end of a postponed match, it is possible to verify the results based on PGE Extraleague 2023 match reports.
– Positive and negative scoring in the Game is calculated up to 24h after the end of the PGE Extraleague 2023 Round or 24h after the end of the postponed match based on PGE Extraleague 2023 match reports.
– In special cases, the update may take place up to 48 hours after the end of the match or PGE Extraleague 2023 Round.
– In the Game you can create Private Groups, i.e. those in which only selected Teams with an access code participate. Each Private Group has a maximum team limit – 30.
– Private Groups classifications are sociable and places are not rewarded.
– The creator of the Private Group receives a code of the Group that can be shared with other Players in the Game.
– Each Player can create one Private Group, each Player may be a member of one Private Group.
– Each Team on the Private Group has its own scored list of duels.
– You can create one duel in the Private Group with any Team that is its member within the time limit for submitting the Team lineups for a given Round in the Game.
– To start a duel in the Private Group, it is necessary to select the name of the Team with which the duel is being created and send an invitation to it.
– The invitation must be accepted within the deadline for submitting the Team lineups for a given Game Round in order for the duel to be active, it may also be rejected if the Player does not want to form a duel with the given Team.
– In each Round, one duel can be played in the Private Group by each Team.
– For a won duel, the Team receives +46 small points in the Private Group classification and +2 large points in the Private Group classification.
– Private Group points for duels are added to the general classification of the Group.
– Points in the general classification of the Game do not include points from duels from Private Groups.
- Prizes in the Game.
- The following awards are set as part of the Campaign (hereinafter: “Campaign Prizes”), which will be awarded to Players who took 1st-8th places in the Campaign:
Campaign prize for 1st place in the Campaign: cash prize i.e. PLN 1,000.00 + additional cash prize worth 10% of all prizes, prize in kind i.e. Aztorin watch
Campaign prize for 2nd place in the Campaign: cash prize i.e. PLN 750.00 + additional cash prize worth 10% of all prizes, prize in kind i.e. Aztorin watch
Campaign prize for 3rd place in the Campaign: cash prize i.e. PLN 500.00 + additional cash prize worth 10% of all prizes, prize in kind i.e. Aztorin watch
Campaign prize for 4th place in the Campaign: additional cash prize worth 10% of all prizes, prize in kind i.e. Aztorin watch
Campaign prize for 5th – 10th place in the Campaign: additional cash prize worth 10% of all prizes, prize in kind i.e. Aztorin watch
Campaign prize for 11th – 30th place in the Campaign #SmakZuzla caps.
Schedule for awarding of Campaign Prizes
– Prizes for places 1 – 30 in the Campaign will be sent to the winners by forwarding or by post to the indicated correspondence addresses by December 31, 2023.
- The Player entitled to the Campaign Prize (Campaign Winner) is not entitled to transfer his rights related to the Campaign Prize to other persons without the consent of the Organiser. The Campaign Winner may waive the Campaign Prize he has been granted, but in return he is not entitled to any other Prize or monetary equivalent, and this does not release the Campaign Winner from his obligations set out in the terms of the Game (including these Regulations). Campaign Prizes cannot be exchanged. In the event of the surrender of the Campaign Prize, it shall be forfeited without any right to assert any claims against the Organiser.
- Campaign prizes will be sent by courier to the address provided by Campaign Winners but only in Poland (Campaign Winner inform by email to [email protected]).
- Loss of the right to the Campaign Prize and the transfer of the Campaign Prize to the Organiser takes place if the Organiser does not receive the full correspondence address within 7 days from the date of selection of the awarded Campaign winners, as well as the refusal of the awarded Player (Campaign winner) to accept or collect the Campaign Prize.
- The Organizer will charge each Player – winner of the prize, specified in point 17 above, personal income tax – in the amount of 10% of the total value of the prize. The tax will be collected and transferred by the Organizer to the Tax Office – in accordance with the applicable tax law provisions.
Interpretation of “Prizes in the Game”: prizes apply to league “A”, in league “B” there are only promotions.
- The manner of announcing and using the results of the Game.
Within the duration of the Game Calendar, the Organiser shall publish partial results of the Game in the media and on the Internet.
- Additional provisions.
- By joining the Game through logging in via the PGE Extraleague mobile application, the Player accepts these Regulations.
- These Regulations shall set out the terms and conditions of participation in the Game, the rights and obligations of the Organiser and Players. The terms of participation in the Game are only specified in these Regulations, and all other materials regarding the Game are for information purposes only. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code (Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code; uniform text: Journal of Laws of U. z 2022 r., poz. 1360, as amended) and other generally applicable provisions shall apply.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Amendments to these Regulations will be announced by the Organiser at its headquarters and in the PGE Extraleague mobile applications as well as on the webpage http://www.speedwayekstraliga.pl. Amendments to these Regulations will take place respecting the rights of acquired Players.
- The content of these Regulations will also be available for inspection by the Organiser, i.e. in Bydgoszcz, Jana Pestalozziego 3 Street, 85-095 Bydgoszcz and at http://www.speedwayekstraliga.pl, where these Regulations will be placed in PDF format, which will allow Players to download, store and restore them in the normal course of activities.
- The Organiser has the right to end the Game at any stage without giving a reason and to select the winners of the Game (winners of the Game).
- In the event of irregularities found during the Game resulting from abuses on the part of the Player, including in particular breach by the Player of the rules of these Regulations, the Organiser has the right to irrevocably exclude (disqualify) a given Player from the Game, informing the Player about it by sending a message with justification to the address Player email.
- Any use of the name of the Game and the designation of the Game, especially for advertising or commercial purposes, requires the appropriate prior consent of the Organiser and the conclusion of an appropriate contract with it.
- The Game is not a gambling game or a game of chance within the meaning of the Act of 19 November 2009 on gambling (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of U. z 2023 r., poz. 227, as amended).
- The Organiser reserves the right to entrust the performance of individual organisational, administrative and other activities within the framework of the Game to the Organiser’s subcontractors. Entrusting subcontractors with obligations does not change the fact that the Organiser is responsible for the correct calculation and payment of any tax on the Prizes to the competent tax office.
- Any additional information about the Game related to its functioning can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- All decisions of the Organiser regarding the Game are final and cannot be appealed in a separate procedure, subject to the following complaint procedure:
- Complaints regarding matters related to the Game should be submitted in writing to the Organiser, within 7 days from the date of the announcement of the results of the Game, directly at the headquarters of the Organiser (the date of delivery decides) or by registered mail sent to his address indicated in these Game Regulations (the date on the postmark) .
- Complaints delivered or sent after the deadline specified above will not be considered by the Organiser,
- Complaints should indicate the data of the complainant, in particular enabling the Organiser to answer the complaint and a brief description of the subject of the complaint and justification of the complaint,
- The Organiser shall consider complaints within 14 days of receipt.
- The administrator of the Player’s personal data is the Organiser (Ekstraliga Żużlowa Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, Jana Pestalozziego 3 Street, 85-095 Bydgoszcz).
- Player’s personal data provided in connection with participation in the Game will be processed by the Organiser, based on the consent given by the Player in the PGE Extraleague mobile application, in order to conduct the Game, select the winners of the Game, announce the results of the Game and grant, deliver and settle Prizes, in accordance with the principles set out in these Regulations. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the Game or until the Player exercises his rights resulting in the cessation or limitation of data processing, in particular until the withdrawal of consent to data processing, if the processing results from the given consent (which will be tantamount to the Player’s resignation from participation in the Game). The processing of personal data in connection with the Player’s participation in the Game and conducting the Game also includes the dissemination of his name and nickname on the public Internet network in connection with the conduct of the Game and in order to announce the results of the Game.
- The Player has the right to access his data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR).
- The recipients of personal data in the form of a Game classification table containing the Player’s nickname and his score in the Game may be the Official Media Partner of the Game: Wirtualna Polska Media Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw (Żwirki i Wigury 16 Street, 02 – 092 Warsaw).
- Player’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation, nor will it be processed in an automated manner or be profiled.
- The Player can direct any requests, questions and demands related to the processing of personal data to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- The provision of data by the Player is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Gam